The Business Travel and Meetings Forum is a highly focused event that brings the corporate travel industry together for virtual business meetings and interactive webinars.
– Pre-arranged online video meetings with solution providers of your choice
– Experience a virtual Forum from the comfort of your own working environment
– Attend a tailored programme of inspiring webinars
– Easily compare and benchmark potential products, services and solutions
– Attendance is entirely free of charge, which includes entry to our webinars
A more targeted approach
We understand that your time is precious, valuable and limited. You tell us who you want to meet, and we handle all the details.
We arrange all meetings in advance based on your preferences, by providing you with details on solution providers, products and services.
Unique Virtual Forum Experience
Our event concept of pre-matched face to face meetings is facilitated by our proprietary matching software with live video meetings, enabling our live Forum experience virtually with five easy steps.
- Confirm your place at the Forum
- Let us know your future procurement trends
- Select the suppliers you wish to meet with
- Log on to your personal event itinerary page
- Click on video links to join meetings with your selected buyers
Your complimentary ticket includes:
– An itinerary of one-to-one online video meetings with suppliers based on your requirements and upcoming projects, and a series of insightful and inspirational webinars
Emirates are really pleased to have been part of the PA Life Summit 2016. We met some really interesting prospective clients and reconnected with existing ones. A great Forum to raise awareness of our product to decision makers and influencers
This was the first PA Life Event I attended and I was unsure of how successful it would be. I have to say it has surpassed my expectations and has been extremely well organised
For our Forums and Summits, delegate attendance is entirely free. This includes your itinerary of meetings and webinars.
For our Forums and Summits, delegate attendance is entirely free. This includes your itinerary of one-to-one meetings and inspiring webinars.
At the heart of our Forums and Summits is an itinerary of pre-arranged, online one-to-one meetings between industry relevant delegates and suppliers, and topical webinars. Meetings are hosted via video meetings and are all bespoke to you and your business, all you need to do is log on to your attendee page and click on the links to join a webinar or meeting.
There is no hard sell guaranteed at any of our events. Suppliers and service providers who attend are looking to meet with you to discuss your forthcoming projects and requirements, and to listen to the specific needs of you and your business. The premise of the events is to form and develop new business relationships – there is no pressure to sign on the dotted line!
If you are attending one of our Forums or Summits, we will send you login information for our online pre-event selection process. From here, you will need to confirm your details, select seminars to attend, shortlist suppliers that you wish to meet, add any additional information such as dietary or accessibility requirements, and review and submit this information.
We will create your personalised itinerary based on the information you supply and on your own personal preferences.
At our Forums and Summits, we work on selections that you have made online, cross-referencing with those from attending suppliers. Your individual itinerary is put together based on the following priorities:
- Perfect matches; where a delegate and supplier have both requested to meet one another
- Delegate requests; where a delegate has an interest in a particular supplier
- Supplier requests; where a supplier has registered an interested in meeting a delegate
The seminars you select will be added in-between these meetings on your personalised itinerary.
As an attendee, you will be sent a link to your personal attendee page, here you will see your itinerary of meetings and webinars. These meetings have been allocated through either delegate or supplier choices.
At each appointment or webinar time, a notification will appear in the activity box and ask you to join. Please click on the join now button on your screen and you will be connected to your meeting or webinar.